Product Spotlight for August 2014
Banner Engineering: Lighting Up Your Operation Lines
Banner Engineering is a global leader in process and industrial automation. Richard Greene Company works with Banner because of the company’s commitment to helping customers increase efficiency, reduce costs, ensure quality, monitor and control processes, and safeguard employees.
Customers rely on Banner for industry-leading vision lighting, photo eyes, sensors, vision sensors, wireless sensors, machine safety, e-stop devices, and an assortment of indicator lights, tower lights, stack lights, and pick-to lights. The company is known for its lighting solutions; particularly for its diverse offering of LED lights and indicators.
The company has recently introduced two new products that offer significant advantages for customers.
EZ-LIGHT TL50 Compact Tower Light
This flexible addition to Banner’s line of indicators provides multi-color and audible signal options. These lights can provide status indications for small to midsize equipment. The bright, uniform lighted segments are half the height of Banner’s standard TL50 towers. They’re easy to install — no assembly or controller required — and easy to see, helping operators stay apprised of equipment status. Customers can choose from a variety of product options:
• Black or gray housing
• Standard, sealed, or omnidirectional audible alerts
• As many as seven stacked color signals
• 12V to 30V DC or 21V to 27V AC
• 4, 5, or 8 pins
• Choices in cordsets and mounting systems
Made for harsh environments and sealed against moisture and particles, this light is made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel or nickel plating and is suitable for most industrial applications. The WLC60 can withstand even high-pressure washes as well as exposure to coolants and detergents, without being breached by liquids. This LED light delivers superior brightness and offers these options:
• Oil, chemical, and water resistance, with IP67, IP68g, and IP69K ratings
• High brightness, paired with advanced glare-reducing optics
• Easy installation, with a variety of mounting solutions
• Resistant to vibration and shock
• DC input voltage options between 12V and 30V
• Integral 4-pin M12 Euro-style Quick Disconnect connector
• Four intensity-level settings, with energy-efficient eco-mode dimming for variety in lumen levels and power consumption
• Polycarbonate or borosilicate glass (BSG) chemical- and thermal-resistant windows
To get the best solution, work with experts who understand your business and take the time to determine your particular needs and which products are best for the job.